- Comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- Experience running and developing on multiple flavors of Linux.
- Analytical problem-solver, able to proactively address possible issues
- Skilled in building excellent rapport with clients and team members
- Uncanny ability to find bugs and delight in squashing them. Has google-fu.
Frameworks: Rails, ActiveRecord, Sinatra, Bootstrap, Materialize
SaaS: Git/Github, Heroku, Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Databases: SQLite, PostgreSQL
TDD/BDD: RSpec, MiniTest (novice)
Operating Systems/Administration: Linux (Ubuntu, GalliumOS, CentOS, Mint), Windows (Server 2008|2012, XP|7|8|10), SQL Server 2008|2012, Active Directory
Other: Documentation, Project Management, Google-Fu, and a love of finding, researching, and squashing bugs
Austin GiveCamp – Project Team: The Seed 2016
Project Team: The Seed | theseedaustin.org
GiveCamp is a weekend-long event where technology professionals donate their time to provide solutions for non-profit organizations. Since its inception in 2007, the GiveCamp program has provided benefits to hundreds of charities, worth millions of dollars of developer and designer time in services!
- Languages/Skills: HTML/CSS, Project Management, QA
eStrategy Solutions – Austin, TX 2016
Analyzed policies with regard to customer service and efficiency, recommending policy changes and process improvements as needed while aligning projects with client goals and expectations.
- Languages/Skills: Project Management, Documentation
Lowe’s Digital Challenge 2016
2nd Place Award
A Hackathon to develop a mobile application that helps Lowe’s customers love where they live by connecting Lowe’s digital channels with people, products, and services Lowe’s offers to deliver customers’ home improvement projects.
- Languages/Skills: React, QA, Project Management
Austin Diversity hackathon 2016
Women Who Code Austin’s inaugural hackathon was a resounding success. We attracted a good number of people, were able to provide prizes and food to our participants, reached communities traditionally underrepresented in tech and had women for the majority of participants. In addition, we made the local news, and most importantly? We received reports from the participants of being really happy to have participated.
- Languages/Skills: Mentoring, Troubleshooting, Project Management.
mindSHIFT Technologies – Austin, TX 2014 – 2016
Successfully overhauled region onboarding process - saving money and satisfying customer needs. Accountable for training of new onboarding engineers and project managers.
- Languages/Skills: Project Management, System Administration, Documentation
Flatiron School – New York, NY 2016 - 2017
Full Stack Web Development
hack reactor’s makerprep at makersquare – Austin, TX 2016
University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, MS 2005
- Languages/Skills: C++, Visual Basic .NET
Awards & Projects
Women Who Code Scholarship Winner 2016
Awarded a full scholarship to the Flatiron School Online Web Developer Program